|
|

Posts: 1764
Location: Ogden, Ut |
Meet my newest fishing buddy
7 lbs. 11 oz. 20.5"
Born Oct 30 (fall is the best time for trophies!)
He, his brother and mom all doing great.
K.
Attachments ----------------
danedad8a.jpg (95KB - 247 downloads)
|
|
| |
|

Posts: 32980
Location: Rhinelander, Wisconsin | Another future muskie angler! Congratulations, sir, may you have many nights where the baby sleeps all the way through. |
|
| |
|

Posts: 1137
Location: Holly, MI | Looks like a keeper to me. Congrats!
Don't get him started, he'll complain about you spending his inheritance on musky lures when he finds out the cost. My wife and I are expecting our 5th in April. We have 4 boys, a male dog and a male cat..boy does she want a girl. |
|
| |
|
Posts: 1023
Location: Lafayette, IN | Very cool. Best thing to brag about on any website! |
|
| |
|

Posts: 1438
| If you have one already then you know they grow way too fast. Enjoy them while you can.
I have one looking for colleges already.
Scott |
|
| |
|
Posts: 644
Location: mount prospect illinois | ALLRIGHT!!!! Way to go, congrats!! They are truly a life changing experience..for the better. |
|
| |
|

Posts: 20282
Location: oswego, il | Congrats sir, .5" over the limit too. You could have gotten a reproduction but they are just not as much fun although you would sleep at night and never have to change a diaper.lol Have fun with your little musky hunter. |
|
| |
|
Posts: 1185
Location: Wishin I Was Fishin' | You and I are in the same boat. I didn't catch mine yet though, anyday now. Sooner the better too. Bitchy, bitchy.....
Congrates on your fine catch. |
|
| |
|

Posts: 2091
Location: Stevens Point, WI | Congrat on the baby, and Joe may you be saved soon!! |
|
| |
|

Posts: 1764
Location: Ogden, Ut | Thanks guys, and good luck Joe - hang in there buddy, I know what you are going through! also to lobi - best wishes on an 'uneventful' pregnancy (that's about as good as it gets, I suppose).
K. |
|
| |
|

Posts: 3936
| Comgrads! Have you bought a Snoopy pole yet? |
|
| |