Auto Chart Live
ndmusky50
Posted 7/11/2019 1:30 AM (#942128)
Subject: Auto Chart Live

I am wondering if anyone has the auto chart live software. I bought a zero line card to continue using the feature on my console helix 9. I have another Helix 9 in the front and am wondering if having the software and a second card for the front will benefit me at all. I primarily fish north of the cities and noticed the lake near me that i fish mostly has really bad contour lines so i love the Auto Chart live feature so far.
AaronTicknor
Posted 7/11/2019 11:47 AM (#942160 - in reply to #942128)
Subject: Re: Auto Chart Live

I ran two cards on mine - hopefully I can articulate my experience. I would record on the console unit and export to the front unit via the PC software. It always seemed that the front unit that was using console unit data would freeze up or just not show the contour lines at certain zoom levels. I tried to use the recorded data in my Helix 5 during the winter for ice fishing and experienced the same problem. I don't know if this was how they all operate or user error.
mtcook16
Posted 7/29/2019 4:30 PM (#943319 - in reply to #942128)
Subject: Re: Auto Chart Live

It should work fine to use data recorded on one unit and view in another, via an AutoChart Zero Line SD card. Should be no need to "export" data via AutoChart PC. Simply copy files from the Zero Line SD Card you recorded on and copy to the second card and then have the same contour data on both cards. This is how to share data with friends. If you just want it on another unit, pull the single card and plug it into your bow unit, buddy's Humminbird or ICE HELIX unit in the winter.