|
|

Posts: 32981
Location: Rhinelander, Wisconsin | It's been good. Slamr, Keith, and Tommy have scored, 2 over 50 so far, and the week is young.
(14856081_1294773813900298_9041490235043373074_o.jpg)
Attachments ----------------
14856081_1294773813900298_9041490235043373074_o.jpg (78KB - 496 downloads)
|
|
| |
|

Posts: 32981
Location: Rhinelander, Wisconsin | Another big girl, this time Julian boated his PB with Brad Jager, Keith, and me. Keith got a 'ski, and Andrew and Tommy also scored nice fish. I was the Pike guy, with a 38 and a 40.
Attachments ----------------
Untitled2.jpg (48KB - 492 downloads)
DSC_75168.jpg (102KB - 441 downloads)
|
|
| |
|
Posts: 276
| Howdy,
Pike pics or it didn't happen!
Take care,
Ruddiger |
|
| |
|

Posts: 1425
Location: St. Lawrence River | Cool |
|
| |
|
Posts: 4342
Location: Smith Creek | When do we see pics of Slamr's 50? |
|
| |
|

Posts: 32981
Location: Rhinelander, Wisconsin | Slamr and Tommy popped 3 muskies and 4 big pike today. Keith, Brad (The Pike Whisperer) and I went after walleyes and beat 'em up pretty well. Smallmouth tomorrow, then Muskies until we leave. Great trip so far!
Attachments ----------------
DSC_0086.jpg (179KB - 498 downloads)
DSC_0209.jpg (106KB - 553 downloads)
|
|
| |
|
Posts: 116
| What a great lake. Miss it up there. |
|
| |
|

Posts: 32981
Location: Rhinelander, Wisconsin | Last couple days were epic for us, over a dozen smallies out of at least 35 over 5 pounds with 7 over 6 pounds in three hours. Tested out a couple new ABU bass rods, and gave 'em a workout for sure.
Andrew and Tommy got another 3 nice muskies, Steve Herbeck's team boated a couple giants, I got a 42" pike, a 27" walleye, and tapped a 4 footer. More images later, on the road back.
Julian scared up a beast, and we boated three that day for Keith, Julian and me. The Pike Whisperer also knows how to talk in the muskies...
Incredible trip with TONS of cool video and images.
(14937366_1159340007452467_1090438343032676365_n.jpg)
(14937367_1282232868485859_331318516120423654_n.jpg)
Attachments ----------------
14937366_1159340007452467_1090438343032676365_n.jpg (25KB - 495 downloads)
14937367_1282232868485859_331318516120423654_n.jpg (25KB - 470 downloads)
|
|
| |
|

Posts: 7146
Location: Northwest Chicago Burbs | Flambeauski - 11/1/2016 11:18 AM
When do we see pics of Slamr's 50?
It was unseasonably warm.
Attachments ----------------
litt.JPG (207KB - 515 downloads)
|
|
| |
|

Posts: 8882
| In a decade of fishing Eagle Lake I have never encountered a fish that size. We've had many conversations in the boat about where they might be hiding, where they go, why you never see them, and why you never catch them no matter where you fish, what you fish for, and what you throw.
That is actually an accomplishment as far as I am concerned! |
|
| |
|

Posts: 7146
Location: Northwest Chicago Burbs | esoxaddict - 11/7/2016 12:24 PM
In a decade of fishing Eagle Lake I have never encountered a fish that size. We've had many conversations in the boat about where they might be hiding, where they go, why you never see them, and why you never catch them no matter where you fish, what you fish for, and what you throw.
That is actually an accomplishment as far as I am concerned!
The real accomplishment is posting that and you actually thinking I caught that last week. In shorts. |
|
| |
|

Posts: 32981
Location: Rhinelander, Wisconsin | No shorts last week up there. I spent the week in a Frabill I Float suit and was happy I had it along. |
|
| |
|

Posts: 4269
Location: Ashland WI | Slamr - 11/7/2016 12:25 PM
esoxaddict - 11/7/2016 12:24 PM
In a decade of fishing Eagle Lake I have never encountered a fish that size. We've had many conversations in the boat about where they might be hiding, where they go, why you never see them, and why you never catch them no matter where you fish, what you fish for, and what you throw.
That is actually an accomplishment as far as I am concerned!
The real accomplishment is posting that and you actually thinking I caught that last week. In shorts.
And..... that it was your "50"..... |
|
| |
|
Posts: 899
| First eagle lake musky I caught was about 24". Got it off one of the islands north of musky point. Won me $20 off MuskyBrian! |
|
| |
|

Posts: 32981
Location: Rhinelander, Wisconsin | Keith got one about 37" last week up there. |
|
| |
|

Posts: 1767
Location: Lake Country, Wisconsin | whynot - 11/7/2016 5:46 PM
First eagle lake musky I caught was about 24". Got it off one of the islands north of musky point. Won me $20 off MuskyBrian!
Hard to tell at that size between pike and Musky... |
|
| |
|

Posts: 32981
Location: Rhinelander, Wisconsin | Few more pictures from the trip.
Attachments ----------------
IMGP0110.jpg (35KB - 512 downloads)
DSCN0307.jpg (42KB - 493 downloads)
DSCN0302.jpg (59KB - 500 downloads)
DSC_7568.jpg (48KB - 510 downloads)
DSC_7485.jpg (37KB - 481 downloads)
DSC_0416.jpg (42KB - 577 downloads)
DSC_0213.jpg (54KB - 496 downloads)
DSC_0111.jpg (98KB - 510 downloads)
DSC_0088.jpg (60KB - 455 downloads)
DSC_0086.jpg (45KB - 463 downloads)
DSC_0026.jpg (90KB - 462 downloads)
ABU Zoneloc.jpg (98KB - 509 downloads)
|
|
| |
|

Posts: 1425
Location: St. Lawrence River | Nice pikes |
|
| |