Charlie Thompson - an original MuskyHunter Obituary
jonnysled
Posted 1/18/2016 2:42 PM (#800237)
Subject: Charlie Thompson - an original MuskyHunter Obituary

I just learned that Charlie Thompson passed away earlier this month. I feel fortunate to have known Charlie. My experience with Charlie was in business. I worked a number of deals with him in the world of Plastics and Packaging. The first time we met the subject of Muskies came up and we spent the afternoon talking about Canada and fishing. He sent me away from our first visit with two original Frenchy LeMay Creepers as a gift.

He was the kind of person you will never, ever forget ...

http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/postcrescent/obituary.aspx?pid=177...
Larry Ramsell
Posted 1/19/2016 8:43 AM (#800322 - in reply to #800237)
Subject: Re: Charlie Thompson - an original MuskyHunter Obituary

Yes, Charlie was one of a kind and Kind he was! Watched from the other end of the boat when Charlie had that 60 incher under him next to the boat, but she didn't hit. He did catch a lot of giant muskies however and I'm sure his quest will continue.

He is/will be missed.
jdsplasher
Posted 1/20/2016 6:53 AM (#800464 - in reply to #800322)
Subject: Re: Charlie Thompson - an original MuskyHunter Obituary

Yes, great fisherman, great guy. Remember registering fish back in the day with musky inc. Charlie was always one of the top musky guys.

Very Sad! Condolences to his Family.

JD

Andy Myers Lodge
Posted 1/20/2016 9:01 AM (#800475 - in reply to #800237)
Subject: RE: Charlie Thompson - an original MuskyHunter Obituary

i was fortunate to have spent some quality days with charlie on the water and at shows. we shared many thoughts on both fishing and personal life .his enthusiasm for the sport was infectious and made every day a great day regardless. there was not a finer human being and he will be missed by all who's life he touched but there is no doubt in my mind he will be with us everyday on the water.
steve herbeck