Fantasy PMT Standings
Musky Alan
Posted 4/21/2003 5:14 PM (#67589)
Subject: Fantasy PMT Standings

What was the final standings for the first fantasy pmt? Al
sworrall
Posted 4/21/2003 9:04 PM (#67612 - in reply to #67589)
Subject: RE: Fantasy PMT Standings

The official results of the first PMTT Fantasy Angler are as follows:

dorese ramsey collects 480 points for 5 correct top ten picks and the first place prizes for this event.

roland selected 4 correct top ten teams for 383 points.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Please check your score to be sure I didn't have a math error.  if you find an error, let me know and I will correct it!!

5 Fantasy Anglers chose 3 teams in the top ten.

Scoring for each event is easy, simply add up your total points. Ties will be broken by who posted first. Make your team choices early, and make sure they are posted before the Saturday Weigh In begins. I am administering the Live leaderboard, so I will know when that begins. No choices made after the weigh-in begins will be accepted for the Championship or for the current event.

Cumulative scoring is easy for the Championship, simply add your total points up for your score. An exact tie will result in the value number of the teams being set by the earliest post of the last event. Example: Bill posts and gets 100 points which puts him in 48th place overall. Sam posts and gets 290 points , then tying for 48th with Bill. Bill will get 48th for posting first during the last event, and Sam will get 49th. Enjoy the contest!

sworrall
Posted 4/22/2003 9:26 AM (#67674 - in reply to #67612)

If you need to see your scores, look up the original thread. I think it is on page 7, or in that area. After the second event, there will be a total score thread which will stick, and give you your points as the contest progresses.
muskyone
Posted 4/22/2003 11:29 AM (#67689 - in reply to #67589)

Steve, I can't seem to find any scoring anywhere. The original threads are locked and I cannot get to my picks. Maybe I just don't know where to look. Help, I need some pointers on getting my points here.

Edited by muskyone 4/22/2003 11:31 AM