Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "Something to think about: If you fish the wrong bait long and hard enough, it will sooner or later become the right bait." -- John Gierach
- (Added by: mikie)

Moderators: sworrall, Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

More Muskie Fishing -> Muskie Club Information and Announcements -> Consolidated Musky Club Inc. Fall Chili Feed

Message Subject: Consolidated Musky Club Inc. Fall Chili Feed
Reef Hawg
Posted 9/9/2014 2:47 PM (#729353)
Subject: Consolidated Musky Club Inc. Fall Chili Feed

I know it's short notice, but I'd like to invite you to our fall chili feed tonight held at Cera Park(Stevens Point/Wisconsin Rapids). Doors open at 4:30 and dinner is at 6PM. Bring a dish to pass.

We have a number of great raffles lined up, and will be talking about our stocking, which will occur next Tuesday when we'll put 500 12-14" Muskies into the Wisconsin River locally. Tuesdays stocking marks the 103,000 fish the club has stocked locally since 1982.
Jeff78
Posted 9/9/2014 6:23 PM (#729372 - in reply to #729353)
Subject: Re: Consolidated Musky Club Inc. Fall Chili Feed

Well, crap I was unaware of the meeting and I am a member.
Reef Hawg
Posted 9/10/2014 4:45 PM (#729525 - in reply to #729372)
Subject: Re: Consolidated Musky Club Inc. Fall Chili Feed

I'm sorry that I didn't get a post here sooner Jeff. I did email you the calendar this spring(3/17/14). I also had it posted on the club website(consolidatedmuskyclubinc.com). with that said, I only send out the one mailing per year, but I do plan to try to get every member on some type of email list so I can do group reminders. In the meantime, the website is the best resource for events if people don't save their calendar. I know that a lot of people don't keep their club agenda on the fridge or in plain sight all year, and we only have the two meetings and two outings. We had a fair turnout with 65 people, but it is always lighter than the spring banquet, so I do need to get more and earlier communication out about the fall chili feed.

We will be stocking 500 12-14" Muskies into the river this next Tuesday at 9:30 AM. If you could help, please give me a call or drop an email. I have to work, and they'll be limited in folks there to help distribute fish and help the WIDNR fin clip.

Hope to see you at the stocking next week Jeff, and please do stay in touch, as we hope to see you and your family at the spring banquet next April on the 28th(Tuesday, 4:30 pm doors open at Cera Park).

Jason Schillinger

Edited by Reef Hawg 9/10/2014 4:49 PM
Reef Hawg
Posted 9/20/2014 8:47 AM (#731007 - in reply to #729353)
Subject: RE: Consolidated Musky Club Inc. Fall Chili Feed

We stocked 500 11-13" Muskies this past Tuesday on the WI River south of Stevens Point. The fish really looked great, and seemed enthusiastic about entering their new homes. $5,136.00. Looking forward to seeing a few of them in a decade.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)