Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: Knowing what you think is alot more important than thinking what you know
- (Added by: sworrall)

Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

More Muskie Fishing -> Basement Baits and Custom Lure Painting -> Tube jig molds

Message Subject: Tube jig molds
C07pernice
Posted 7/30/2014 9:04 PM (#723427)
Subject: Tube jig molds

Does anyone know where you can get injection molds to make your own tube baits? Like large tube baits 6-9 inches ? I'd like to start making my own personal tubes and mess around with different colors and variations and maybe some different tails but I can't seem to find a place that sells molds, I would rather inject then dip them
Zib
Posted 7/31/2014 12:02 PM (#723572 - in reply to #723427)
Subject: RE: Tube jig molds

Give Del-Mart Molds a call. Their bigger tube molds are special order.

http://www.del-mart.com/shop/home.php

bryantukkah
Posted 8/21/2014 1:12 PM (#726514 - in reply to #723427)
Subject: RE: Tube jig molds

They turn out way better when dipped, after dipping them they hang nose down and the plastic will slowly gravitate towards the head of the bait a little giving it a stiffer nose that will result in a much better action for you in the end. Injection molded tubes are a lot thinner in the nose and they don't dart sideways like a dipped tube will. If you are making them for casting like a jerkbait, in my experienced opinion you will not be happy with injected tubes. Good luck.
C07pernice
Posted 8/26/2014 5:31 PM (#727167 - in reply to #723427)
Subject: Re: Tube jig molds

Does anyone dip their own and sell them? If so pm me
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)