Please register or Login
MuskieFIRST | WalleyeFIRST | SalmonFIRST | IceFishing | WhitetailFIRST | BassFIRST | OutdoorsFIRST Upload
Lake of the Woods Tourism

Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1 2 3
Now viewing page 3 [30 messages per page]

More Muskie Fishing -> MuskieFIRST Outings -> Summer 2014 Spring Bay Vermilion Outing

Message Subject: Summer 2014 Spring Bay Vermilion Outing
Beaver
Posted 8/16/2014 9:06 PM (#725763 - in reply to #725688)
Subject: Re: Summer 2014 Spring Bay Vermilion Outing

Taylor and I won't be coming up even though we wanted to. I had some issues with a couple of big blood clots back in March, and the DRs told me that it would be a year or more before I feel like myself again, and they were right. I can't even cut the grass in the back yard without taking a couple of breaks. My whole body is in pain. I thought that we could make it, but I had to make the decision to stay home. Otherwise Taylor and I would be eating bluegills every day, and throwing for muskies when conditions were right. We always fished for bluegills and smallies when we were up there and were never disappointed. From what I've heard from friends who have been up in the last month, you guys should be seeing lots of fish. Catching them is up to you. Good luck and a safe trip to all of you guys. Looking forward to some pictures.
Musky Pete
Posted 8/24/2014 4:51 PM (#726867 - in reply to #673250)
Subject: RE: Summer 2014 Spring Bay Vermilion Outing

Gordie and I had a great time at the summer outing even though we did not catch a musky. did catch a few decent pike 34-37". Great food and prizes and fun people to be with.
Jump to page : 1 2 3
Now viewing page 3 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Lake of the Woods Tourism

(Delete all cookies set by this site)