Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1 2
Now viewing page 2 [30 messages per page]

Muskie Fishing -> Lures,Tackle, and Equipment -> Gerry's Girls - Custom Bucktail.

Message Subject: Gerry's Girls - Custom Bucktail.
Muskie Junkie
Posted 4/9/2010 7:32 AM (#434026 - in reply to #432856)
Subject: RE: Gerry's Girls - Custom Bucktail.

Since Brad Nelson turned me on to Gerry a couple of years ago, Gerry has made all my Double 10's and several are custom colors. Gerry is the man and big thanks goes out to BN for turning me on to him. I do not quite have the quantity like Brad but pushing the 25+ range. I then was able to turn Frank Walsh on to him at Baystore. Frank has done quite well on his baits along with Dick P. He even has some 12's I believe. Again, not in all the blade colors but enough to get you what you need. Gerry, you are the man !!!

Steve Ruhmann
Trolling Thunder
Posted 4/11/2010 6:57 PM (#434394 - in reply to #434026)
Subject: RE: Gerry's Girls - Custom Bucktail.

The same day this thread was started, I put WTB add in the Buy,Sell,Trade forum looking for Jr. Cowgirls. Gerry sent me a pm saying he could make me whatever color combination I was loooking for. I ordered a few from him and paid less than for these new, than I would have paid for Jr. DCG's used! Great communication, fast shipping and a awesome product= another order already placed.

Zoom - | Zoom 100% | Zoom + | Expand / Contract | Open New window
Click to expand / contract the width of this image
(003.JPG)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments 003.JPG (116KB - 118 downloads)
Jump to page : 1 2
Now viewing page 2 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)