Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

Muskie Fishing -> Buy , Sell, and Trade -> Patricia Strutz video

Message Subject: Patricia Strutz video
buddysolberg
Posted 4/17/2009 2:00 PM (#372735)
Subject: Patricia Strutz video

I'm looking to purchase a video on row trolling she had made. Anyone have one or know where I can buy one?
Medford Fisher
Posted 4/17/2009 3:14 PM (#372742 - in reply to #372735)
Subject: Re: Patricia Strutz video

guides choice pro shop was carrying them last time I was in there this summer. ...just checked it out; here's a link
http://www.guideschoiceproshop.com/acatalog/Books_&_Videos.html
Not sure if you're looking to buy a new copy or not, but if you are, I'm sure you could just call up guides choice and get it from them.
I would be interested in seeing this as well. My friend and I just put in oarlocks on the boat this last weekend so we can rowtroll this summer.
-Jake Bucki
whitetails
Posted 4/17/2009 5:59 PM (#372770 - in reply to #372735)
Subject: RE: Patricia Strutz video

Go to www.ablondandherboat.com
and get it from Patricia.
KARLOUTDOORS
Posted 4/18/2009 12:23 AM (#372822 - in reply to #372770)
Subject: RE: Patricia Strutz video

Patricia Strutz has informed me that the DVD is available through guides choice. I had contacted her after I bought her DVD through guides choice at the Chicago show my disc would freeze just minutes into the program. I thought she'd be able to help me. She said that guides choice has the rights to the DVD and they would be the ones to handle a replacement for my defective disc. In several weeks they have still not responded to my emails. If anyone here knows a anything please let me know.
Karl
Softwater
Posted 11/8/2016 2:06 PM (#835964 - in reply to #372735)

I know this is an old thread, but I'm looking for anybody that has a copy of this DVD that they wouldn't mind parting with (I understand it wasn't and wouldn't be free). I know it's long past being commercially available (I checked at Guides Choice in ER, and was told they don't have it anymore), but maybe somebody knows of a copy somewhere? I've corresponded with Peter Stoltman at the Musky Shop, and was also told they are not available anymore. I can't contact her directly thru her "ablondandherboat.com" website as that domain name seems to be up for sale. Please PM me if you've got any other ideas.
Thanks,
Don

Edited by Softwater 11/8/2016 2:07 PM
PamuskEhunt
Posted 11/10/2016 7:37 AM (#836186 - in reply to #372735)

Hey Don. I have a copy of it. Send me your address in a PM and I'll get it out to you.
Softwater
Posted 11/10/2016 11:29 AM (#836217 - in reply to #836186)

PM sent.
Thank You!!!
Softwater
Posted 12/8/2016 9:05 AM (#839431 - in reply to #372735)

I'm back on the hunt for this DVD. (PamuskEhunt sent me his copy, but I wasn't able to get it to play all the way thru, but I saw enough to know it's exactly what I'm looking for). Does anybody know of another copy they wouldn't mind parting with? Like I mentioned previously...I know it wasn't free for you, so am willing to pay for it. Please let me know.
Thanks Again,
Don
Softwater
Posted 12/29/2016 9:26 AM (#844445 - in reply to #839431)

Nobody have one they're willing to part with? Or, did all of them have a problem with the disc mechanically?...(The one I got from PamuskEhunt had a couple of spots UNDER the clear coating of the disc itself, so in my opinion it wasn't because of mishandling or scratches that it doesn't play. Since the post made by KARLOUTDOORS in 2009 mentioned having a problem freezing up too, maybe the problem was a bad batch of blanks)?
Anyhow...If anybody knows of somebody that knows of somebody...that could come up with one that plays all the way thru, I'd be very interested in hearing about it. Please PM me with any leads.
Thanks Again,
Don
North of 8
Posted 12/29/2016 9:54 AM (#844451 - in reply to #372735)

Have you checked with the libraries in northern WI? I live in Rhinelander and will check the next time I am there, probably in a couple weeks. I am always amazed at the amount of material they have and being that she was local, maybe one of the libraries has a copy. They may be able to check through the internet system they share.
Softwater
Posted 12/29/2016 4:59 PM (#844495 - in reply to #844451)

No, I haven't tried there, and that's an excellent idea! I have a brother that lives in Eagle River. I'll see if he can find one there or even the Three Lakes Library & let you all know what I find. Thanks for the idea, and being willing to look. Don
Softwater
Posted 2/6/2017 8:19 AM (#848807 - in reply to #372735)

I did get a couple of answers on the library lead (Excellent idea) for those of you interested. Nothing at Rhinelander, Eagle River, or Three Lakes (which is connected to about 30 other libraries in some kind of library network).
It has also been confirmed that Guides Choice in Eagle River still has the rights to the DVD, and does not have any "left over" from the last time they've produced the DVD. My brother in Eagle River still hadn't heard back from Ranger Rick Krueger at Guides Choice on whether he will be re-releasing another batch of the DVD for sale anytime in the future.

So, I'm still on the hunt for a playable copy of the DVD. If anybody has any other leads, I'd love to hear from you.

((Thanks again "North of 8" for the idea, and going the extra mile checking your own library at Rhinelander!))

Take Care,
Don
Softwater
Posted 7/17/2017 1:33 PM (#870462 - in reply to #848807)

I still have not found a fully playable copy, so am again asking if anybody has one they'd be willing to part with or have any more ideas?

Thanks, Don
Softwater
Posted 10/4/2017 1:23 PM (#880117 - in reply to #870462)

Yep, I'm on the hunt Again, again.
After a promising lead that turned into another Dead End, I'm back to my search.
Anybody willing to sell me their copy, or know of somebody that might? Or know of any other leads that I might try?
Thanks Again, Don
Softwater
Posted 10/11/2017 7:36 AM (#880894 - in reply to #880117)

Seeing as how there has been about 400 views since the last time I re-posted for another source on this...Am I correct in thinking there are others looking for this DVD too? Or, just bored & watching what happens?
The only reason I ask, is...If there is enough current interest for new sales, maybe Guides Choice in ER (who I believe created & owns the rights to this DVD, and thus be the only ones legally eligible to make more copies) would be willing to go thru the hassle to make more copies, and re-release it for sale?
Feel Free to PM me if you're interested.
If there is interest, I'd see if I can approach them about it, and we'd all benefit.
Thanks Again, Don.
Softwater
Posted 10/31/2017 1:32 PM (#882907 - in reply to #880894)

Over one thousand views since the last posting, and 2 people responded they'd be interested in a DVD if it was re-released. Winternet already?
Softwater
Posted 1/12/2018 9:03 AM (#889544 - in reply to #882907)

One final update. The last lead I thought was a Dead-End turned out to be only a Detour. One of the members here came thru with a playable copy, and borrowed me theirs over New Years to watch...So, I've got to see it all the way thru!!!! (numerous times). It was as enjoyable as I hoped it would be.
Thanks to all who replied, and suggested excellent leads. (I still haven't found anywhere that you can purchase one, but thanks so much to the member here that borrowed me theirs).
Take Care,
Don
North of 8
Posted 1/12/2018 9:09 PM (#889631 - in reply to #889544)

Congratulations, glad you finally got your hands on one!
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)