Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

Muskie Fishing -> General Discussion -> Mike James Mega results- What do you think?

Message Subject: Mike James Mega results- What do you think?
Steve Cady
Posted 8/18/2004 4:26 PM (#115635)
Subject: Mike James Mega results- What do you think?

The Mike James Mega is being held on Cass next week and I'm wondering what everyone thinks it will take to win it?

My guess is 4 fish. With one being over 50"

Being in the area all year I feel the lake is setting up great and if we get the right weather alot of big fish could be caught.

Sounds like all areas have been producing from the weeds of Allen's bay to the sand flats of Cedar and the rocks/steep breaks of Deadman's.

I'd be willing to say that the new Ranger for the first 54" release is going to happen without a doubt. Of course if Bluebird shows then perhaps not. I would care less about the boat I'd gladly take the second fish over 54" and be just as happy!

This tournament also features two full days vs. 1 1/2 days as other events have/do. One day should have the right weather and should make for a great tournament.

Any thoughts? How about the guys who have fished Cass but are not in the event?

Where will the fish be?
Rich Gallagher
Posted 8/18/2004 8:39 PM (#115664 - in reply to #115635)
Subject: RE: Mike James Mega results- What do you think?

<p>Steve,</p><p>How many are in so far?</p>
Commanche Jim
Posted 8/18/2004 8:52 PM (#115666 - in reply to #115635)

Everyone should focus ALL their time in allen's bay or troll the flats off Star Island, or as in Runnin Hot's case, Dick's Bay, aka, Buck Lake.
Is Buck Lake and Pike Bay fishable in this deal?

I've fished the Int'l Tourney on Cass 6 or so times, and depending on the weather, 1 big fish or 2 could win it. Many of the good spots are gonna get pounded, it's just a matter of fishing those spots quickly, and correctly when nobody is on them.

Anybody staying at Tom's? If so, lets have a drink or 10.

I'm going to fish this to win it. Only my 2nd PMTT event, along with the Inaugural Chip PMTT.
Good luck to all.
Steve Cady
Posted 8/18/2004 10:10 PM (#115670 - in reply to #115635)

I've heard 75 or so but with Tim having girl #4 and Bob from the PMTT (Quad bypass) being sick I haven't wanted to bother the family.

Still think August may suprise some with a few teams with multiple fish and a monster as well.

Of course if 45 mph winds and a 30 degree drop in temp hits like today we might be drawing for the prize..........
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)