Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

Muskie Fishing -> Fishing Reports and Destinations -> Sugar camp chain advice

Message Subject: Sugar camp chain advice
JasonWI
Posted 6/20/2018 10:21 PM (#910495)
Subject: Sugar camp chain advice

Hi everyone,
Going on our annual week long family trip this Saturday, June 23, to Dam lake, part of the Sugar Camp chain. I've had no luck the last few years in boating a muskie. Last year I fished hard with no luck and was very frustrated, only managed a couple follows.
Any help and advice anyone could give, I would greatly appreciate. I have not fished Sand much and the other lakes not at all.
Thanks in advance.
Dam Lake
Posted 6/21/2018 7:35 AM (#910500 - in reply to #910495)
Subject: RE: Sugar camp chain advice

Jason: Call me 513 600 3457 I grew up fishing Sugar Camp. email [email protected] Ross

muskidiem
Posted 6/21/2018 7:58 AM (#910504 - in reply to #910495)

Gare's guide service on lakelink can offer some helpful things. I used to fish there, and I'd say you'd be wise to look into weedbeds on Sand, and fish a variety of structure the chain provides in drops, channel/current. I never thought the chain was abundant in fish, but keep looking.
WiscoMusky
Posted 6/21/2018 10:07 PM (#910542 - in reply to #910495)
Subject: Re: Sugar camp chain advice

Head into stone, fish that whole left weedy shore/break lin3 with some suicks or bucktails, that always seems to hold fish
theebestfisherman
Posted 7/20/2018 7:59 PM (#912902 - in reply to #910495)

I will be staying on Dam Lake next week hoping to maybe connect with a couple muskies. Anyone have any up to date reports or tips to where to start this time of year. Also can you navigate the channel from Sand to Stone lake on plane or do you have go slow through the channel.

Edited by theebestfisherman 7/20/2018 8:00 PM
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)