Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

Muskie Fishing -> General Discussion -> I'm being stalked

Message Subject: I'm being stalked
horsehunter
Posted 3/18/2018 7:09 AM (#899193)
Subject: I'm being stalked

After posting on another thread that my dream boat was a ******** every internet page I go to including this one has an add for a *********. Someone tell them my StarCraft will do for the time I have left.
Edit
I probably made a big mistake and will now have to look at StarCraft adds.

Edited by horsehunter 3/18/2018 7:12 AM
Brian Hoffies
Posted 3/18/2018 9:09 AM (#899198 - in reply to #899193)
Subject: Re: I'm being stalked

Sometimes if you even "think" something it shows up. Big brother for sure is watching and it's name is Goggle.
IGotTheFeverBIG
Posted 3/18/2018 10:14 AM (#899206 - in reply to #899193)
Subject: Re: I'm being stalked

Everytime you visit a new website, your folder of recent visits is uploaded. Cookies are documented. EVERYTIME you are online, information about you is being uploaded. Text messages and emails are NEVER deleted, they are stored in a compressed file accessible by IT admin should your device be seized for any reason. Merchants have exploited this "backdoor".

There are apps that read all your keyboard strokes. You do not even have to type "enter". I know that after you turn your device on you will type your password. Now I have it. And I know what you have been thinking, even if you ERASED that angry email AFTER you typed it and NEVER sent it. All correspondence you have ever made is stored forever, and WILL be used against you.

Don't ask how the sausage is made. And never say anything over the internet you would not be comfortable saying in front of a police officer.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)