Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

Muskie Fishing -> Fishing Reports and Destinations -> Lake Namakagon

Message Subject: Lake Namakagon
Northernfan
Posted 2/15/2018 7:52 AM (#892492)
Subject: Lake Namakagon

One of the lakes I get to visit every year to try Muskie fishing is Namakagon in Cable, Wisconsin. We’ve had some weeks where we see a lot, some weeks we see barely any. We head up there at the beginning of August for a week, and also get a few days in late October. Anyone have any tips or spots to try when fishing Namakagon? Thanks.
kkrieg
Posted 2/15/2018 11:49 AM (#892521 - in reply to #892492)
Subject: RE: Lake Namakagon

been fishing the namakagon for 20 years a few times a year, it has always been like that see a few fish maybe catch one or see nothing for days. when you do catch one or see one it's of nice size. have not found a hot bait or color year after year. try garden lake sometime get the best results there.
14ledo81
Posted 2/15/2018 11:49 AM (#892522 - in reply to #892492)
Subject: Re: Lake Namakagon

Yes. Pick a different lake.

Seriously though, I fish Namakagon the most because it is closest to my house. It is easily the hardest muskie lake I have fished.
danmuskyman
Posted 2/16/2018 8:49 PM (#892774 - in reply to #892492)
Subject: Re: Lake Namakagon

I love that lake but boy is she tough! Can fish multiple days in a row without even a follow, then you’ll catch a mid 40. Just the way that lake is. Definitely a quality lake not quantity!
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)