Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "If we had some Bacon we could have Bacon and Eggs if we only had some Eggs"......Pogo
- (Added by: muskyone)

Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

More Muskie Fishing -> Basement Baits and Custom Lure Painting -> MuskyMissionComplete

Message Subject: MuskyMissionComplete
bigred2198
Posted 1/4/2018 5:46 PM (#888884)
Subject: MuskyMissionComplete

Hello to everyone in the basement. I wanted to start off by saying there are some great looking baits being built here!! I am one of the cofounders of MuskyMissionComplete a Veterans muskie fishing event. We take 12 Vets to Leech lake for 3.5 days of fully funded and guided muskie fishing. The purpose of this event is to allow Vets to heal relax and spend time with other vets who have been through the same things they have. Last year was a tremendous time!! Please check out our Facebook page MuskyMissionComplete for pictures and the story. We hold a fundraising auction on this site. If anyone would be willing to donate to our event for either the auction or to give directly to the Veterans it would be greatly appreciated!!!! You can respond to me or to MuskyMissionComplete directly on this site. I also want to say a giant thank you to gringo loco for his support of our event the last 2 years and his support of Operation Muskie before that. Thanks and keep building great baits!!!
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)