Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

Muskie Fishing -> Muskie Boats and Motors -> Twin cities year round boat storage

Reply New post
Message Subject: Twin cities year round boat storage
ColdLabatts
Posted 8/18/2017 4:12 PM (#874838)
Subject: Twin cities year round boat storage

I live in an apartment in the NW metro but wanting to get a boat. I have a house in IL still so getting one here isn't really an option right now. Just wondering if there are places in the NW metro that have year round storage.
muskyhunter47
Posted 8/18/2017 7:13 PM (#874848 - in reply to #874838)
Subject: Re: Twin cities year round boat storage

Look on cregs list. A few guys I work with store there cars for the winter . Maybe you could find some one to store your boat year round. It's probably to far for you but a young couple at work bought a place in Princeton Minnesota if that would work I could see if they would have a spot in there pole barn
Brian Hoffies
Posted 8/18/2017 7:23 PM (#874850 - in reply to #874848)

I also live north of the metro 30 minutes. If you need a place for the winter I have room. It would be outside and not under a roof but it would be behind a steel fence not visible from the street.

Edited by Brian Hoffies 8/18/2017 8:45 PM
hooked
Posted 8/20/2017 7:21 AM (#874936 - in reply to #874838)

I live pretty far south of the metro but my town has an old Menards building here that's a different business now and the yard has been turned into year round storage. Your choice of indoor or outdoor. Electronic gate controlled. Punch in your code, pick-up/drop off your rig at your convenience. Since I have three cars and a two car garage, this place has been indispensable to me. If I need to charge the tm batteries or work on the boat, I bring it home. Otherwise I know it's securely tucked away with ready access when I need it. I know there are other places like this around the metro and I highly recommend it. Some of the best $40 I spend each month.
Brian Hoffies
Posted 8/20/2017 5:03 PM (#874971 - in reply to #874838)

Out of curiosity what size boat and are you storing indoors or outdoors for $40?
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Reply New post
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)