Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

Muskie Fishing -> General Discussion -> Larry Ramsell's Muskie History Compendiums Now Available as Amazon Kindle E Books

Message Subject: Larry Ramsell's Muskie History Compendiums Now Available as Amazon Kindle E Books
sworrall
Posted 5/8/2017 12:02 AM (#861057)
Subject: Larry Ramsell's Muskie History Compendiums Now Available as Amazon Kindle E Books

Check this out, some very good reading now available on your tablet, computer, or other device!

Read More!

Zoom - | Zoom 100% | Zoom + | Expand / Contract | Open New window
Click to expand / contract the width of this image
(One.jpg)

Zoom - | Zoom 100% | Zoom + | Expand / Contract | Open New window
Click to expand / contract the width of this image
(q.png)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments One.jpg (54KB - 338 downloads)
Attachments q.png (11KB - 342 downloads)
Larry Ramsell
Posted 5/9/2017 8:16 PM (#861239 - in reply to #861057)
Subject: Re: Larry Ramsell's Muskie History Compendiums Now Available as Amazon Kindle E Books

Many thanks to Mr. Worrall and MuskieFirst for the above post. This is something I should have done long ago and would have had I known how easy it was to do!

At any rate, it is now done and priced considerably below the cost of the printed version, hopefully so more muskie folks can have a chance to learn the truth about muskie records and read the rest of our sports wonderful and colorful history.

Also, I hope to soon have additional news about a completely NEW muskie book I have been working on for nearly 8 years! And for those of you who don't like to read, I've made life simple; it is almost entirely pictures! Actually, muskellunge history via post cards beginning in the late 1800's...over 700 of them in this first Volume One, which is now complete and in the process of being moved to Amazon Kindle as well. I will announce when it is ready to go. It will then hopefully be followed by a "print" version for those who like "hands on" books and/or are muskie book collector's.

In the meantime, I have started the process of working on Volume Two (I had no idea just how many muskie and related post cards had been published over the last century and a quarter, so it has morphed into two volumes) and sincerely hope it doesn't take as long as Volume One did to complete! However, it is getting real close to "wet some lures" time, so it won't be completed anytime real soon.

Edited by Larry Ramsell 5/9/2017 8:18 PM
Will Schultz
Posted 5/10/2017 1:59 PM (#861304 - in reply to #861057)
Subject: Re: Larry Ramsell's Muskie History Compendiums Now Available as Amazon Kindle E Books

Looking forward to seeing the postcard collection. I love the old cards with the 100# muskies!!
talmooner
Posted 5/10/2017 4:27 PM (#861319 - in reply to #861057)
Subject: RE: Larry Ramsell's Muskie History Compendiums Now Available as Amazon Kindle E Books

Fantastic! I can't wait for the print version of the Post Card history.

Love this kind of stuff.
Larry Ramsell
Posted 5/12/2017 4:28 PM (#861494 - in reply to #861057)

Thanks for the encouragement guys! Still fighting the durn computer (I'm not the brightest bulb in the lamp when it comes to them!). If I don't get it loaded in the next couple of days, it will have to wait for a week+ as I'm going fishing for awhile!
Will Schultz
Posted 5/18/2017 9:47 PM (#862093 - in reply to #861057)

Got to spend a couple nights looking at the draft of the postcard book. Though i looked at every page the first night I had to look at every page again the next night, simply awesome. The time and effort put into collecting all of these couldn't, and I'm sure wouldn't, have been done by anyone else. All I can say is when you get the chance to buy it... but it!!
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)