Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "I don't think stumpy is worth a #*#* right now either".....Kly and Tuffy1 talking about the spots to hit for the WMT. (The winning fish was caught in this spot LOL)
- (Added by: tuffy1)

[Frozen]
Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

More Muskie Fishing -> Basement Baits and Custom Lure Painting -> One Step Over the Line

Frozen
Message Subject: One Step Over the Line
sworrall
Posted 6/5/2016 2:49 PM (#819371)
Subject: One Step Over the Line

Gents,
This board is for custom bait builders in very small lots to singles. It's also about some builders who DO retail, but occasionally build single customs or very limited 'to order' customs who are willing to advise about the art and trade.

We seem to have attracted a small number of retailers.

The test is numbers offered for sale, and advertising the lures for sale on social media or a website and then even worse, asking our community to visit that page to buy the baits. That is an unsolicited ad, (spam) and requires an advertising/promotions agreement between OFM and your company. A few baits on the BST now and again is not an issue if done tastefully, and not placed as an ad to sell numbers.

I know, I know, it can be a very fine line, but somewhere it has to be drawn. If you are retailing large numbers or advertising as if you are, you know it. If that is you, don't do that here....ever....without permission in advance. If you do, your post will be removed. If, however, you are a retailer, and are discussing the bait building art, offering advice, or otherwise participating as this board was intended, that's OK....but don't give in to temptation and try to sell retail here.

Thanks in advance! Please don't PM me complaining, those of you who are trying to retail, a somewhat rare issue here anyway, already know.

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Frozen
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)