Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: A musky smelling high five and a swig of Jack is better then "a bud light and a slimy handshake", Dogboy.
- (Added by: Jomusky)

Moderators: sworrall, Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

More Muskie Fishing -> Muskie Club Information and Announcements -> MI50 Penn Jersey Spring Online Fundraising Auction

Message Subject: MI50 Penn Jersey Spring Online Fundraising Auction
blkdrs
Posted 4/25/2016 2:40 PM (#815090)
Subject: MI50 Penn Jersey Spring Online Fundraising Auction

MI50 Penn Jersey Online Spring Fundraising Auction!
Dates: April 25th to May 5th, 2016

Hi all,

The annual MI50 spring auction supporting musky fishing in Eastern PA is currently open. This fundraiser will run from April 25th to May 5th, 2016
Auction Information and Rules are posted on the MI50 site. Remember you must be a registered user to view and bid on any lots.

http://www.mi50.com/

Simply put, this auction is AMAZING. Clearly one of the best we have put together, the list of bait makers, guides and other lots rivals any auction assembled. We have assembled a veritable who�s who of custom baits. This year�s auction has baits and trips donated from:

Mark Smith, Smuttly Dog
Muskie Tamer, Ryan Goetze
Musky Frenzy Apache
Shum Shum Bait Co.
Ryan Jinkerson RyLure
Rob Wasser Customs
Sean Howard 705 Musky
Craig Beverly CB Custom Lures UK
Anthony Ashby, Hot Tail Gliders
Chaos Tackle
Mammoth Lures
Barry Robinson Custom Lures UK
Matt Gillispie
Figureight F8
Red Childress, Allegheny Guide Service
Larry Jones, Buffalo Harbor
Pat Briere's Muskie Charter Guide Service
Lynch 'Um Lures
Bill Hamblin
Llungen Lures
Private Collection donations include:
Fat Fingers Bait Co.
Trueglide
Hughes River Baits
Hose Baits
Dadson Blade Baits
Franky Baits
Musky Mojo
Zach Baker
John Snow
Monster Lures
Mr. Toothy

Check often as new items will be added as they are received!

The auction is held each year to help the Penn-Jersey Chapter of Muskies Inc (MI50) raise money to improve the local fishery in South Eastern PA. This is mainly accomplished by purchasing advanced fingerling Muskies (12"-20") and stocking them into local lakes. Thus far the emphasis has been on Marsh Creek Lake in Chester County where the club has built a viable and flourishing pure bred Musky population. Stocking started in 2005 and we now have fish approaching 47� in the lake. Given the success we have had on this body of water, the club has moved on to other bodies of water while still maintaining the fishery at Marsh Creek. These lakes include Lake Nockamixon, where the club did an initial first year base stocking of 1200 14-20� Wisconsin Barred advanced yearlings in the fall of 2012, with continued advanced pure stocking occurring in 2013, 2014 and 1,350 advanced pures stocked in 2015. This can only be accomplished by raising as much money as possible through auctions like this,sport show participation, club events such as �guide for a day� and the club�s coop, partnership with Cabela�s and the Pennsylvania Fish and Boat Commission.

Thanks again for your support of the MI50 Penn-Jersey Chapter of Muskies Inc. With your support, we are truly making a difference for musky anglers in Eastern PA!

Thank You M1st!

Edited by blkdrs 4/25/2016 2:42 PM
AFchris
Posted 4/27/2016 7:14 AM (#815301 - in reply to #815090)
Subject: Re: MI50 Penn Jersey Spring Online Fundraising Auction

As a East Coast newbie, I spent the last year enjoying the amazing fisheries that the club has worked so hard to build. My hats off to the board and all the members of the Chapter 50 crew.

Chris
mnmusky
Posted 4/27/2016 7:59 AM (#815305 - in reply to #815301)

Killer baits up fo grabs.!
musky513
Posted 4/27/2016 7:11 PM (#815370 - in reply to #815090)

For some reason when I try to login it says connection lost and won't let me in... I registered this am and got the conformation email saying I was registered.... Anyone else having trouble seeing the auction?
DonPursch
Posted 4/27/2016 7:45 PM (#815377 - in reply to #815090)
Subject: RE: MI50 Penn Jersey Spring Online Fundraising Auction

Hello Penn,Jerey folks
This chapter in my option has the best fund raiser and has always been
Up front with just one purpose and that is what's best for the fishery and to grow Bigger Muskys and have more of them around. My hat is off to the many folks who put out such an effort. Wishin you all the best, and Always CalmWaters To You All
muskie tamer
Posted 4/27/2016 9:53 PM (#815391 - in reply to #815370)

musky513 - 4/27/2016 7:11 PM

For some reason when I try to login it says connection lost and won't let me in... I registered this am and got the conformation email saying I was registered.... Anyone else having trouble seeing the auction?

You have to wait for a second email. Approval from the administrator.
MuskyFrenzy
Posted 4/29/2016 8:16 AM (#815534 - in reply to #815090)

We are happy to be part of this and donating some of our lures. As you can see, a lot of cool baits up for auction!
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)