Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: The best way to a fisherman's heart is through his fly
- (Added by: ToothyCritter)

Moderators: sworrall, Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

Message Subject: wi tourny's
NCB
Posted 2/12/2016 12:20 PM (#804407)
Subject: wi tourny's

hey there. i was asked to let everyone know the wisconsin musky challenge has their second yr schedule up online. check it out. all awesome bodies of water again this yr. bob's a good guy,energetic, and just tryin to get something goin for guy's to fish. his payout is good for amount of boats...hope to see some people show.. Neil Barnett
Reef Hawg
Posted 2/12/2016 12:31 PM (#804409 - in reply to #804407)
Subject: RE: wi tourny's

The Petenwell flowage leg of this trail will be held on 5/21/16. It will be a 9AM-7PM one day tournament. Bob has been working with my club and myself, and plans to help fund our stocking this body of water with some of the proceeds, which is much appreciated and required to maintain this stocked fishery. I suggested the Lure Bar and Grill be the take-off, and will help keep folks posted on this as well.

Jason Schillinger
Secretary/Treasurer
Consolidated Musky Club Inc.
Junkman
Posted 2/14/2016 9:13 AM (#804738 - in reply to #804407)
Subject: Re: wi tourny's

Yea, it was a slow start last year, but I agree-nice people, and I'm coming back for more. Rome wasn't built in a day!
Muskers
Posted 2/15/2016 1:39 PM (#804922 - in reply to #804407)

I fished the Manitowish last year and had a lot of fun. Bob clearly showed where all the money was going and it wasn't to his pocket! Each tournament he donated some to a local charity such as Muskies Inc or a food shelf and took a small amount for the championship. If I didn't move to MN I would continue to fish these.
dbach17
Posted 3/7/2016 3:42 PM (#808908 - in reply to #804409)
Subject: RE: wi tourny's

Does anyone know if the updated registration information will be available soon? This is the first time I've thought about getting into a tournament of any kind and appreciate that it's early on in the event's history. Hoping this is indeed going to go forward, as I'd love to register.

Dan
Sam Ubl
Posted 3/30/2016 9:17 AM (#811785 - in reply to #804407)

Looks fun. How I didn't know about this last year is beyond me... Heard about it at the expo, all good things.

Neil, you partnered up with Bill?
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)