Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

Muskie Fishing -> General Discussion -> Team Rhino Outdoors in Milwaukee this weekend

Message Subject: Team Rhino Outdoors in Milwaukee this weekend
Team Rhino
Posted 2/10/2016 7:24 PM (#804162)
Subject: Team Rhino Outdoors in Milwaukee this weekend

It's about time to head out and setup at the all new Milwaukee Musky Expo at the Washington County Fair Grounds. I just wanted to give everyone a heads up we have some cool things in the booth. Super Limited numbers of Infamous Musky Tackle Twisted Shockers. We sold out in under a half hour in Chicago so if you haven't gotten one by 2:30 you likely won't :). We also have some awesome DK Musky Lures Fifty Finders and for the first time anywhere the Original 6. Of course supplies are limited. Some of the other rare stuff we have would be Baker Baits, Boss Shad Crime Boss, CPR Baits new Marabou, Nuch Baits, Raptor Bou Baits, and Figureight Musky Gear. All of that is in addition to our selection of Musky Innovations, Musky Mayhem, Chaos Tackle, Toothy's Tackle, Phantom Lures, Beaver Baits, Drifter Tackle, Smoker Tackle and many others I'm sure I missed a few. I'll Try to attach pictures of these later as most are packed away. We've had a few samples posted on our Team Rhino Outdoors Facebook page also. I hope to see many of you there.
jvlast15
Posted 2/10/2016 7:48 PM (#804165 - in reply to #804162)
Subject: Re: Team Rhino Outdoors in Milwaukee this weekend

I went to the Ohio show only because they listed you as a vendor! And when I got there..you were not there! I was so bummed! Really enjoy your guys stuff. Keep up the good work. Sad I can't be at the show with you guys there!
vegas492
Posted 2/11/2016 8:52 AM (#804197 - in reply to #804162)

Very nice to hear. Can't wait to see your booth! Thank you for your donation to Milwaukee Muskies Inc. last year. That swayed me to purchase more baits from your booth.
Lumpy
Posted 2/11/2016 9:38 AM (#804202 - in reply to #804162)

The Milwaukee Chapter of Muskies Inc cannot thank Jeff, TRO, and DK Lures enough for donating a DK lure for the chapter to raffle off at the Expo, with all the proceeds going to stocking SE WI lakes. $2/ticket gets you a shot at a musky bait that was going for $200 in the secondary markets this past season. After you're done buying baits from TRO, swing on by the Milwaukee Chapter of Muskies Inc booth to get in on the raffle and chat SE WI muskies.

Edited by Lumpy 2/11/2016 9:54 AM
MilMuskiesInc
Posted 2/11/2016 9:52 AM (#804209 - in reply to #804162)

That's right. The MCMI Club cannot thank you guys enough! You've been an excellent partner and your generosity has led to more fish being stocked in our area. Thank you very much.
figure 8
Posted 2/11/2016 12:06 PM (#804237 - in reply to #804209)

I see monster lures will have one eye Willys at show. Do you have any custom colors in your booth of them?
Junkman
Posted 2/11/2016 3:02 PM (#804261 - in reply to #804162)

I'll be stopping by as well to say hi to my favorite young guns Jordan and Kyle, but enough already thanking people for stocking Pewaukee. Folks will think it's full of fish and you'll crowd me out of my spot!!!
Team Rhino
Posted 2/11/2016 11:06 PM (#804334 - in reply to #804162)

Figure 8 we will not have any customs in one eyed willy for this show. We are right next to Monster Lures so grab a few from them and stop by. As mentioned above DK musky lures/Milwaukee Muskies Inc/Team Rhino have teamed up with a raffle for a great DK lure to raise money to stock more fish in Southern Wi. The Milwaukee Muskies Inc is right next to us also. $2 for a shot at a great bait for a great cause. We will also donate proceeds from the sales at the show to them again this year. Hope to see you there.
Sam Ubl
Posted 2/11/2016 11:54 PM (#804335 - in reply to #804162)

Sure glad I saw this post! I was two clicks away from placing another order. Please have a Toxic Shad , Lady Gaga, Pay Dirt and a Silver Streak regular Dussa set aside for me and considered sold - I'll pick it between 10-2 on Saturday, you have my word.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)