Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: While watching some boat ramp antics, "Yeah Pa, don't them three just make a pair.
- (Added by: Beaver)

Moderators: sworrall, Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

More Muskie Fishing -> Muskie Club Information and Announcements -> Muskellunge Club of Wisconsin - Dec 9 SWAP MEET!

Message Subject: Muskellunge Club of Wisconsin - Dec 9 SWAP MEET!
muskellungecw
Posted 11/19/2015 5:47 PM (#793234)
Subject: Muskellunge Club of Wisconsin - Dec 9 SWAP MEET!

Muskellunge Club of Wisconsin members have been asking for this for years and we finally decided to go for it. On Wed, Dec 9 beginning at 6:30pm (not a minute sooner) at the Thunder Bay Grille in Pewaukee, WI, we will host a club swap meet. This event is open to the public and will be free for anyone wishing to attend.

IMPORTANT: Only MCW members will be allowed to sell their items at this swap meet. Any non-members who wish to sell items at this event can do so as long as they join our club -- applications will be available at the door for immediate club membership. Our membership application can be found online at http://muskiewi.org/uploads/3/0/0/7/3007216/membership_application.... . $35 single membership or $40 for family membership. 100% of your membership fee stays with our club to be used for activities exclusive to our club.

We are planning to have a 50/50 cash raffle during this swap meet with 100% of the proceeds to be used for muskie stocking in 2016.

Please share this Dec 9 MCW Swap Meet notice with your friends.

Our regularly scheduled meetings are held on the 2nd Wednesday of selected months (Jan, Feb, Apr, May, Oct, Nov) at the Thunder Bay Grille in Pewaukee beginning at 7:30. Preceding our regularly scheduled meetings is a social hour beginning at 6:30. Guests are always welcome and can attend free of charge. Hope to see you at our meetings through the winter!

Be sure to email us (or post here) if you have any questions about our club or about our Swap Meet. Hope to see you there on Wednesday, Dec 9 at 6:30pm!

Muskellunge Club of Wisconsin
[email protected]

Edited by muskellungecw 11/19/2015 9:53 PM
d2bucktail
Posted 12/1/2015 1:57 PM (#794761 - in reply to #793234)
Subject: RE: Muskellunge Club of Wisconsin - Dec 9 SWAP MEET!

Are any of you planning to check out this swap meet? Should be a good time. I might just have to buy some Christmas presents for myself.
d2bucktail
Posted 12/7/2015 9:08 AM (#795490 - in reply to #794761)

Bringing this one back to the top to remind those in SE Wisconsin about this swap meet scheduled for this Wed night. See the original post for details.

I've heard from several of our club members that will be there with stuff to sell. I discovered I have a large Flameau tackle box (model 2782) that I've never used -- still has the tags on it. You'll find that at our swap meet.

Hope to see you at the swap meet.
d2bucktail
Posted 12/10/2015 6:02 PM (#795907 - in reply to #795490)

Our club swap meet was a success and several of the participants had so much fun that we'll likely do this again next Dec -- yes, 2016 we'll likely have our 2nd annual MCW swap meet? Looking around at the tables, our members brought some very good items.

One highlight from the evening - one of our members came with 20 lures to sell/trade and left with all of them plus 15 more items! Yep, he was busy buying more stuff.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)