Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: T.R.: "Man, throw that wingie! Windle? Doodle? Whaddya call that thing?" ME: "Weagle." T.R.: "Weagle? Who names a bait Weagle?"
- (Added by: esoxaddict)

Moderators: sworrall, Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

Message Subject: PMTT Eagle River
The PMTT
Posted 6/16/2015 9:33 PM (#772874)
Subject: PMTT Eagle River

As expected, the PMTT Eagle River Tournament is full. We are taking stand by on a waiting list and trying to clean up the existing 125 team list to make sure there aren't any no shows. We will allow a few extras to compete to ensure a full field and payouts will be adjusted upwards. If there is anyone out there that was thinking of getting in, this maybe your last chance. Contact the PMTT to get your name on the list as this is going to be a great tournament!!!!!

Looking forward to seeing everyone next weekend.

Tim
Junkman
Posted 6/17/2015 2:20 PM (#772958 - in reply to #772874)
Subject: Re: PMTT Eagle River

Congrats Tim, you're the first one to bring things back from whoever the SOB is that ruined the banking system and caused the recession in 2008. I knew it was going to come, and I have been resting up, biding my time, trying not to fish too hard till the money was back. Now, I'm ready fish. Should be a terrific weekend, and with the big catch in last week's truly great Headwaters Chapter Spring Classic, I predict a new record catch for a PMTT event! You stuck with this during the crappy turn-out years, stayed the course when I don't think there was a dime in it, and you deserve some praise for being the single best trail in Pro-Musky angling!
Muskie Bob
Posted 6/19/2015 10:12 AM (#773229 - in reply to #772874)

The Spring Classic quoted " 48 fish caught (minimum size is 34") with 18 fish over 40"!". I would assume many of those fishing the Spring Classic will be fishing the PMTT. And, with a minimum size of 30" for the PMTT, one would expect more muskies to be caught with records being set. Having never fished the Eagle River Chain, I am merely guessing on what others have said about a good population of muskies between 30" to 42".

If I counted correctly, there were 33 under 34" caught in 2014. That's a little over half of the 62 reported caught.
Wow, I had better rethink about some of my lures to fish with.

Regardless, it should be an interesting tournament. Just hoping there aren't any thunderstorms.
btaylor
Posted 6/24/2015 10:11 AM (#773854 - in reply to #773229)

Best of luck to ALL.. looking forward to the Tourney...PMTT does a great job..
Lumpy
Posted 7/7/2015 9:56 AM (#775192 - in reply to #773854)

Anyone know why the results are not posted at promusky.com yet? Just curious to look at the overall list of fish caught.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)