Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

Muskie Fishing -> Lures,Tackle, and Equipment -> 2 Pounder

Message Subject: 2 Pounder
dami0101
Posted 4/27/2015 2:00 PM (#766863)
Subject: 2 Pounder

Does anyone use the 2 pound bulldawg and has had success with them? Picked up one of the XXXH TI rods and I figure might as well put that rating to use.
Tackle Industries
Posted 4/27/2015 2:33 PM (#766867 - in reply to #766863)
Subject: Re: 2 Pounder

That is one of the lures we tested that rod with and they threw like a dream, LOL that was also at 5F on a cold winter morning.
Lucky Craft Man
Posted 4/27/2015 9:11 PM (#766918 - in reply to #766863)

I do occationally cast the 2 Pounder, but have yet to catch fish on one. Actually, I was casting a 2 Pounder for like 5 hours on Lake St. Clair and switched out to a Pounder for a break and on my second cast with that Pounder, I caught my personal best (53.5"). That made me question why on earth I was casting that 2 Pounder so long. However, like you, I also purchased a XXXH TI to help make casting those Monsters a little easier (even know I have never caught a fish on one, those 2 Pounders just come throught the water so nicely. Hard to stop throwing.)
WiscoMusky
Posted 4/27/2015 11:47 PM (#766944 - in reply to #766918)

I would like to get one for row trolling deep basins, something that can reall get down there deep. I too would like some feed back to know if people are getting fish on em
newmuskyz
Posted 4/28/2015 8:04 AM (#766966 - in reply to #766944)

I throw them and have had success with them. They do work. Most would be surprised at the fact that smaller fish will attack them as well. My advice would be to stick with a color you have confidence in. This will help you throw it longer and stick with it because you will see and catch fish, once that happens your hooked.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)