Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

Muskie Fishing -> General Discussion -> Operation Muskie online auction

Message Subject: Operation Muskie online auction
OpMuskie
Posted 4/18/2015 6:54 AM (#765342)
Subject: Operation Muskie online auction

Operation Muskie silent auction will run Apr 22-29.

On Mon, Apr 20, I will post details & instructions for the auctions and lot descriptions.

I have had many people offering donations... THANKS! Lots of great lures & guide trips!! If you would like to make a donation, I will need it no later than Apr 24 so I can finalize lots for the live auction.

Thanks!
esoxpirate
Posted 4/18/2015 10:20 AM (#765360 - in reply to #765342)
Subject: RE: Operation Muskie online auction

Let's get ready to Rumble!!!
bigred2198
Posted 4/19/2015 11:07 AM (#765457 - in reply to #765342)
Subject: Re: Operation Muskie online auction

Sweet!!
dougj
Posted 4/19/2015 4:43 PM (#765495 - in reply to #765342)
Subject: RE: Operation Muskie online auction

I'm pretty sure I need some more Muskie lures! This is a great event that gives us a chance to honor the folks who have spent a lot of time in very dangerous places to keep us free! Tax deductible! Get your check-books out!

Doug Johnson 

muskydoug1
Posted 4/21/2015 12:38 PM (#765767 - in reply to #765342)

Could you put a link out here to the list of silent auction?
Slamr
Posted 4/22/2015 11:31 AM (#765949 - in reply to #765342)

http://muskie.outdoorsfirst.com/board/forums/forum-view.asp?fid=23
OpMuskie
Posted 4/22/2015 8:24 PM (#766012 - in reply to #765949)

Operation Muskie silent auction is Apr 22 – Apr 29 9:00 PM CST. A special THANKS to OutdoorsFIRST for hosting and promoting this auction. OM will only host this silent auction... there is NO live auction this year.

The auction forum is located under the “Muskie Discussion Forums” section and is labeled “Temporary Home of Operation Muskie Auction” or use this link: http://muskie.outdoorsfirst.com/board/forums/forum-view.asp?fid=23

Each auction lot will have a separate thread. To place a bid, you will need to be logged in with a username and simply reply to the thread with your bid amount. “OpMuskie” will monitor the auction and make all final decisions of winning bid.

Auction will close at 9:00 PM, CST, on Apr 29. That means that the last valid bid with a time of 8:59 PM is the winning bid. Any bid with a time of 9:00 PM or later will NOT be accepted.

If you win a lot, please send a PM to me, “OpMuskie”, with your real name and mailing address, lot #, and winning bid amount. Lot winners can then pay for their lot by sending a check to the Operation Muskie Treasurer or make a payment via the Operation Muskie PayPal. Treasurer and PayPal info can be found on the “Donations” page at: http://www.operationmuskie.com/home.html After we receive the payment, the lot will be shipped. Shipping cost is included in the winning bid amount, but a donation of a nominal shipping cost is much appreciated. For the guide trips and resort stays, the name of the auction lot winner will be emailed to the guide/resort. At that time, the winner can coordinate and schedule directly with the guide/resort at their convenience.

Thank you for supporting our Veterans by participating in the Operation Muskie 2015 silent online auction. A VERY special thanks to the many lure manufacturers, guides, resorts, individuals, muskie clubs, professional organizations and companies that made many generous donations! Thank you for your support! Our Veterans make enormous sacrifices to serve our country and to preserve our freedom. Your support of Operation Muskie demonstrates your dedication to support our Veterans.

Operation Muskie continues to meet its mission: "Putting Thanks Into Action!" Operation Muskie began in 2008 and is an extremely successful non-profit organization, providing our Veterans with an opportunity to relax after recent combat deployments. Each year this event pairs 20 Veterans with 10 world-class muskie fishing guides for an all-expenses-paid, fully-guided "welcome home" at world-famous Walsh’s Bay Store Camp on Lake of the Woods. Operation Muskie 2015 is scheduled for Jun 29-Jul 3. We are now preparing to support 20 more Veterans and bring our total number of Veterans supported to 160! For more information on Operation Muskie, please visit: http://www.operationmuskie.com/home.html

Operation Muskie operates on a small & efficient budget. The entire OM staff is volunteers. All of the Operation Muskie guides donate 1 week of their valuable time during prime time fishing season. Operation Muskie could not happen without the continued support of the many sponsors. Many different companies, lure manufacturers, guides, resorts, muskie clubs and individuals make very generous donations. Everyone working together enables us to sustain this adventure to support our Veterans. THANK YOU!!!
DocZ
Posted 4/23/2015 5:50 PM (#766278 - in reply to #765342)

Will there be an online auction this year as well?
DocZ
Posted 4/23/2015 7:18 PM (#766298 - in reply to #765342)

Sorry I meant live auction
OpMuskie
Posted 4/23/2015 7:37 PM (#766306 - in reply to #766298)

DocZ, sorry... no live auction. I know you have been a HUGE supporter, especially during our live auction. THANKS!!!
Dafterzip
Posted 4/26/2015 7:59 PM (#766757 - in reply to #765342)

Best of luck with the auction, I hope you are able to raise the necessary funds. Looks like plenty of great item to bid on.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)