Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: 90% of the fish are in 10% of the water
- (Added by: GOTAFISH)

Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

More Muskie Fishing -> Basement Baits and Custom Lure Painting -> Perchbait bill repair, can someone fix it for me?

Message Subject: Perchbait bill repair, can someone fix it for me?
Brozz88
Posted 3/27/2015 5:34 PM (#761797)
Subject: Perchbait bill repair, can someone fix it for me?

I have a legend pb that is in great shape but a fish in the net broke the lip on me. They've got thru wire so is it even possible for someone to put a new lip on for me?If it is I've got a mx6 and a few twitch darters with broken lips that should be easier fixes and I could send with it for repairs to make it worth shipping. Who do you know that might be able to help me? Thanks
ICT
Posted 4/3/2015 7:38 PM (#763205 - in reply to #761797)
Subject: RE: Perchbait bill repair, can someone fix it for me?

we can re-lip baits, don't know if it will be worth it. The perch bait or any bait with the wire running through the lip is not going to be the same as factory, because you have to drill a hole big enough to put the loop through then fill with epoxy/lead. another option is completely remove wire from bait,then put new lip and wire in. we make wood perch baits. pm me if interested
ICT
Posted 4/3/2015 7:41 PM (#763206 - in reply to #761797)
Subject: RE: Perchbait bill repair, can someone fix it for me?

For your info plows and perch baits hook hangers are just a T'd wire layed in before they pour the bait. Hookers are the same.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)