Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: This is wierd purposeless part of the forum, so it should be popular...
- (Added by: MuskieFIRST)

Moderators: sworrall, Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

Message Subject: Headwaters chapter of Muskies Inc. Spring Classic
Musky Pete
Posted 1/9/2017 9:30 AM (#845510)
Subject: Headwaters chapter of Muskies Inc. Spring Classic

The Headwaters Chapter of Muskies Inc. in Eagle River, Wisconsin is hosting their 37th annual Spring Classic Musky tournament June 10th and 11th, 2017 on the Eagle River Chain of Lakes. Limited to 150 boats. Check their website headwatersmuskies.com for more info. or contact tournament director Scott Samuels [email protected] Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/springclassicmuskie/
UPMuskyr
Posted 1/14/2017 5:49 PM (#846168 - in reply to #845510)
Subject: Re: Headwaters chapter of Muskies Inc. Spring Classic

Always a very professionally run tournament...looking forward to fishing it again...also Headwaters will be running the Paul's Pro Am tourney this year....will definitely be on my list of tourney's to fish this year
Junkman
Posted 1/15/2017 7:56 AM (#846229 - in reply to #846168)

This event is the "real" stealth event of the season. Everybody talks about how friendly, laid-back, well run, and well fed (food is always key for the Junkman) this thing is, and it is. But there's a hidden part. With respect here, Northern Wisconsin has the best musky hunters anywhere...and a lot of them really want to win this one! Bragging rights for the "Classic" are sought, fought and cherished. And, it's all for the benefit of a great chapter and the good things they do. This is the event I will not miss!
FISHFINDER101
Posted 4/30/2017 9:39 AM (#860135 - in reply to #845510)

Starting # 52! There really is some top notch fisherman that will come out of the woodwork for this one. With that being said I still believe it's anyone's to win. My first year and time ever fishing this I had a more than enough chances to put fish in the boat. Had four legals come undone that year and lost count of how many fish I seen. After that I was hooked and will probably fish it every year until I'm unable to cast anymore. Well I guess I could still troll after that a few more years lol. Seriously a great time with great people!
Eric21x
Posted 4/30/2017 12:07 PM (#860142 - in reply to #845510)

Better than me I got 109. Ugh but still excited to fish this tournament
Yooper Padre
Posted 5/13/2017 5:56 PM (#861569 - in reply to #845510)

Since I work on weekends, I've never gotten to participate in any Saturday/Sunday events, and this will be my first tournament. Fortunately, I'm not going in blind: my partner has fished quite a few tourneys and knows the Chain well. We were lucky and drew #13 Really looking forward to this.

Fr. K
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)