Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "If that little dog doesn't shut up, I'm going to go over ther and teach it the meaning of "QUIET!"
- (Added by: Beaver)

Moderators: sworrall, Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

More Muskie Fishing -> Muskie Club Information and Announcements -> Ohio Muskie Swap and Minnow Fund Raffle - WRAP UP

Message Subject: Ohio Muskie Swap and Minnow Fund Raffle - WRAP UP
2roofmusky
Posted 1/27/2015 11:56 AM (#750551)
Subject: Ohio Muskie Swap and Minnow Fund Raffle - WRAP UP

The 6th Annual Ohio Swap Meet and Minnow Fund Raffle was a complete success! Thanks to all who supported the event and made it a great time! We had donors coming out of the woodwork to help this great cause! Our raffle table easily rivaled any ever assembled in Muskie History! It was truly impressive! The generosity of all who attended was evident at the end of the night!
Last years event raised $1281.00 in the short 2.5 hrs we sold raffle tickets. We were very happy with that number. Our only goal this year was to beat last years total. After all the money was counted we found that the previous figure had been shattered! Before our drawing on Saturday night, former chapter 41 president, Rob VanGorder said a few words about how important the Minnow Fund really is to the state of Ohio. This year our supporters contributed $2473.00 in a short 2.5 hour time, that will be donated directly to the ODNR Minnow Fund!
We had more help this year than in years past. More help with setup and operating the beverage and ticket sales. Most importantly we had an overwhelming amount of HIGH QUALITY donations for the raffle tables. There was a lot of tremendous artistry showcased in the donations over the weekend! I thought the paint was going to be worn off the custom, one of a kind Boss Shads and Hammer Lures! People couldn't stop picking them up! Ron Fisher donated a brand new 12" Headlock that got a lot of attention! The Ohio Huskie Muskie Club donated a one-of-kind Ed Latiano crankbait that helped tremendously with ticket sales! Rick Lundstrom donated a set of his indestructible planer boards that kept people around til the end of the drawing! I wish I could showcase everyone's donations but those are several that really stand out in my mind.

There are many people to thank so I will get started:

- Angie Klafta for selling ALL the raffle tickets!
- Ross Wagner for donating some of the beer
- Ben Woitas for helping set up the tables before the event
- Jen Martinez, Rena Goldberg and Brenda Woitas for taking beer donations
- Mike Money for financing the bulk of the beer purchase

A special thanks to all who donated to this great cause:

-Boss Shad Lures/Paul Frusterio
-Hammer Lures/Paul Fec
-Newman Lures/Rich Newman
-Ice Cream Truck Lures/Ben & Jerry Woitas
-Marshall Custom Tackle/Josh Marshall
-Money Baits/Mike Money
-Smuttly Dog Lures/Mark Smith
-Tony Grant Outdoors/Tony Grant
-Sledgehammer Lures/John Haas
-Monster Lures/Bill Beuchner
-Lunge Lumber Lures/Dan Hughes
-Ohio Huskie Muskie Club
-Gip Durham
-"MuskieJim" Morrison
-"Muskie Guy" Bechter/chapter 19
-Rick Lundstrom/chapter 19
-Tom Johnson/chapter 19
-Tad Martinez/chapter 19
-Kevin Goldberg/chapter 19
-Jason Bond/chapter 19
-Bob McCloud/chapter 19 President
-Jim Novak/chapter 19
-Gabe Rosplock/chapter 19
-Don Knight/chapter 56
-Brian Mellon/chapter 56
-Mark Wright/chapter 56
-Nick Cox/chapter 56
-Bob Cox/chapter 56
-Ron Fisher/chapter 41
-Robert Neville/chapter 41
-Rob VanGorder/chapter 41

We were only able to do this with the cooperation of Tony Grant, Gregg Thomas and the support of all who attended and contributed!
Thanks to everyone that helped make this the BEST, Ohio Swap Meet and Minnow Fund Raffle yet! We look forward to trying to beat the table spread and earnings of this years event! It will be a challenge but we said the same thing last year! We can only do it with YOUR help!

Thanks again for helping us generate $2473.00 for the ODNR Minnow Fund this year!

Gabe Rosplock
and
Mike Money

Read more: http://esoxeast.proboards.com/thread/4242/annual-ohio-swap-minnow-r...

Edited by 2roofmusky 1/27/2015 12:04 PM
ManitouDan
Posted 1/27/2015 11:59 AM (#750552 - in reply to #750551)
Subject: Re: Ohio Muskie Swap and Minnow Fund Raffle - WRAP UP

great show and great swap meet/raffle . Well done .
2roofmusky
Posted 1/27/2015 11:59 AM (#750553 - in reply to #750551)
Subject: RE: Ohio Muskie Swap and Minnow Fund Raffle - WRAP UP

Please pm me if I forgot to list your name on the wrap up list. Thanks, Gabe

Edited by 2roofmusky 1/27/2015 12:00 PM
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)