Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

Muskie Fishing -> General Discussion -> Thanks from Operation Muskie

Message Subject: Thanks from Operation Muskie
OpMuskie
Posted 4/19/2014 9:33 AM (#707701)
Subject: Thanks from Operation Muskie

We want to thank the entire community for their support of Op Muskie. Our motto is "Putting Thanks Into Action". We can't do that and support our Vets without your support. I am fortunate to be the person contacted by many of you offering your time, services, products... I am amazed by the generosity from so many people.We work very hard to sustain this great cause. Every time someone contacts me, it provides me the motivation to continue to support this great cause.

Our goal during the auction was to raise $6,000, enough to send 3 Vets this summer to OM 2014. We crushed that goal and raised $8,000. Awesome!

I have many people to thank & recognize, but can't name them all here. So I will thank the entire community... THANKS!
dougj
Posted 4/19/2014 4:52 PM (#707750 - in reply to #707701)
Subject: RE: Thanks from Operation Muskie

I echo Jeff's comments. The amount of support and effort put out by the Muskie community and Muskie fisherman in support of Operation Muskie is greatly appreciated.

Nice to see this support for some very deserving folks! Even the Muskies seem to think this is a good cause and many contribute!

Many-many thanks to all!

Doug Johnson 

Frank Walsh
Posted 4/20/2014 11:31 AM (#707832 - in reply to #707701)

An especially big thanks to Steve and Muskie First for hosting the auction once again. What a great platform that attracts a lot of attention to our cause. Thanks to the participants, donors, and the guys that make this happen. You know who you are.

The auction has become a big part of our fundraising, as well as a lot of fun. Think of the smile this will put on the faces of four deserving vets.

dickP
Posted 4/21/2014 8:28 AM (#707905 - in reply to #707701)

Ditto to what the 3 characters above have said.I wish everyone in the muskie community could see the smiling faces on the Vets your always generous support and contributions create.
Above and beyond.Thanks so very much!
Dick Pearson
notagsneeded
Posted 4/23/2014 5:53 PM (#708397 - in reply to #707905)

Is there any way to see what each lot sold for?
muskie! nut
Posted 4/23/2014 9:05 PM (#708450 - in reply to #707701)
Subject: Re: Thanks from Operation Muskie

I'd like to thank OPMuskie as well. Chris stopped by today and drop off the Curado 301 and the Croix rod I won on the auction. Line on the reel too!!!!! Just place on the rod and fish!!!!!
sworrall
Posted 4/23/2014 9:47 PM (#708465 - in reply to #707701)
Subject: Re: Thanks from Operation Muskie

It was a great auction. Thanks to the community for supporting the cause and raising that money!
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)