Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

Muskie Fishing -> Fishing Reports and Destinations -> Good fall (late September - mid/late November) destinations in the U.S.

Message Subject: Good fall (late September - mid/late November) destinations in the U.S.
james41317
Posted 7/15/2012 1:12 PM (#571666)
Subject: Good fall (late September - mid/late November) destinations in the U.S.

Looking to take a 2-4 day trip sometime between September - November and would looking for some advice and knowledge on where to go. I usually go to Ontario during the summer 2-3 times a season but I would like to stay within the north central U.S. for the fall. I am based just outside of Chicago and would be willing to drive 5-7 hours for a spot that gets fairly good reviews. I know like all muskie fishing it can be hit or miss this time of year but any lakes/lodges/guides that can be passed along would much appreciated. Feel free to send me a private message is need be as well.
Jobu
Posted 7/15/2012 2:05 PM (#571680 - in reply to #571666)
Subject: RE: Good fall (late September - mid/late November) destinations in the U.S.

Lake St Clair falls within your drive time------the fishery is top notch. October and November are GIANT TIMES in Clair------if you can-----book Spencer Berman or Jon Bondy to guide you for a day or two----they'll put you on giants and point you in the right direction----Good Luck----Jobu
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)