Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

Muskie Fishing -> General Discussion -> Lake St. Croix Launches

Message Subject: Lake St. Croix Launches
palerider
Posted 5/18/2010 6:17 PM (#441459)
Subject: Lake St. Croix Launches

I went fishing out there 3-4 times last year and could not find a decent launch I did not have to pay to use it. I am looking for a launch between Prescott and Hudson that has a dock and they don't charge you $20 to use it. I would buy a pass if it was worth it.
VMS
Posted 5/18/2010 10:11 PM (#441512 - in reply to #441459)
Subject: Re: Lake St. Croix Launches

Hiya,

I think I paid...what...$25 (I don't clearly remember, but it was no more than this) for a yearly pass to Washington county parks...and launch out of St. Croix Bluffs county park. Nice ramp and docks, and protected from all the boat traffic. Definitely worth the money.

I figured after having a trailer fender stolen (YES...STOLEN) at the Hastings public launch last year, the $25 is well worth it to be in a park where that is less likely to happen.

Steve
JRedig
Posted 5/18/2010 10:38 PM (#441517 - in reply to #441512)

VMS - 5/18/2010 10:11 PM

I think I paid...what...$25 (I don't clearly remember, but it was no more than this) for a yearly pass to Washington county parks...and launch out of St. Croix Bluffs county park. Nice ramp and docks, and protected from all the boat traffic. Definitely worth the money.

Yep, that's the way to fly. It's a three rivers park district pass so it's good lots of other places too. If only there was a place with an annual fee of $25 up by hudson...
bassinbob84
Posted 5/18/2010 10:51 PM (#441521 - in reply to #441459)

I've always launched out of Hastings and haven't lost a fender yet.lol
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)