Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

Muskie Fishing -> Lures,Tackle, and Equipment -> The CROC,,your observations so far???

Message Subject: The CROC,,your observations so far???
happy hooker
Posted 6/10/2018 5:00 PM (#909580)
Subject: The CROC,,your observations so far???

Used the 10 inch croc jerk bait last time out,got one fish and moved about 6 follows. Bait is very erratic and nice belly flash but not your typical tail dive and rise bait doesn't back up on the pause,pops up fast despite a huge screw in weight,found it hard to get it deeper then about 1-1/2 ft deep even bending the tail, bait needs the right amount of tap/pull or it will blow out and pop out of the surface.
Wondering what your finding seeing on the 10 incher??

Also wondering about the 8 incher I didn't get that one yet.
Propster
Posted 6/11/2018 8:35 AM (#909608 - in reply to #909580)
Subject: Re: The CROC,,your observations so far???

Check the deleted bin, was just a discussion on this very thing. But if people can keep it constructive maybe this one will stay up and we can all learn a thing or two
southern comfort
Posted 6/11/2018 8:47 AM (#909610 - in reply to #909580)
Subject: Re: The CROC,,your observations so far???

Wondered where that discussion went. I used the 8" model with some success opening weekend. I would describe the action as a combination of dive and rise and wtd. It has very nice belly roll and stays fairly shallow - maybe 2 ft. Had success working over emerging weed tops. All follows with nothing in the boat.
Trnr
Posted 6/11/2018 8:43 PM (#909707 - in reply to #909580)
Subject: RE: The CROC,,your observations so far???

I have two new, never fished Crocs, an 8” perch and 10” walleye. Would anyone like to trade? Interested in Grandmas 6” or 9”, cranes 206-208, mag/pounder bulldawgs, reg/mid medussa, cranks, etc. PM if interested.
happy hooker
Posted 6/12/2018 6:56 AM (#909729 - in reply to #909707)

Hey guy I'd be interested in trading for the eight inch croc,,here's what I have that's perfect
Brand new never thrown cowgirl orange blades black skirt
Brand new show color cowgirl chartreuse blades electric blue skirt
Brand new in the box reaction strike 10 inch globe $40 lure in gold and black popular on vermilion
Brand new in package all black regular size bulldog
Savage magnum 3d burbot in natural like new thrown just a couple times on opening day.
Kramer tail dbl 10 s chartreuse tape with a green blue skirt like new I think it's called lightning bug
Two magnum pounder size tackle industries dawgs like new,,one orange tail with glitter gold body and white belly,,,the other a silver body with chartreuse tail.
Brand new crave style crank bait 10 inch in nice orange tiger.

Let me know if anything grabs you or a combination some things I would trade straight up others in combo
Trnr
Posted 6/12/2018 7:24 PM (#909802 - in reply to #909729)

Thanks I’ll trade you for the black cowgirl with orange blades.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)