Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

Muskie Fishing -> General Discussion -> Custom Lures for Veterans

Message Subject: Custom Lures for Veterans
Tackle Industries
Posted 5/8/2018 8:30 AM (#906010)
Subject: Custom Lures for Veterans

FYI: We are selling the remaining Veterans lures we had at the 2017/18 winter fishing shows. 100% of the proceeds the sales of these lures will go towards supporting Veterans charities. The largest effort is to help buy 2 Exoskeletons for the VA hospitals. Big thanks to Gringo Loco (Veteran and lure builder) for building these fantastic baits! He has been helping support these efforts with Tackle Industries & Vexan now for 4+ years. The last of these lures will be sold at auction so bid and have fun! Also, no auction fees will be taken from these sales, TI and Vexan will be covering those fees so 100% of the $$$ will be used for Veterans. We will be loading them up for a few weeks and they include musky, pike, bass, walleye, striped bass and almost all of them could also be used for inshore fishing too. Most are being loaded up on Sunday-Wednesday evenings for the next few weeks. Auction link for the first bait: https://www.ebay.com/itm/132614477680?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trk...

Zoom - | Zoom 100% | Zoom + | Expand / Contract | Open New window
Click to expand / contract the width of this image
(bait vets.JPG)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments bait vets.JPG (142KB - 343 downloads)
KARLOUTDOORS
Posted 5/18/2018 3:26 AM (#906727 - in reply to #906010)
Subject: Re: Custom Lures for Veterans

Just waiting for mine to land in my mailbox. Thanks to TI got doing this for vets. Prompted me to do a few other things in a similar vein.
No possible way to over state this....Thank you to all of our veterans.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)