Muskie Discussion Forums

Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Language | Blogs Search | Statistics | User Listing
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )
Moderators: Slamr

View previous thread :: View next thread
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]

Muskie Fishing -> Buy , Sell, and Trade -> WTB - Phantom

Message Subject: WTB - Phantom
Dunlap
Posted 11/5/2017 5:27 AM (#883405)
Subject: WTB - Phantom

I am looking for 7.5" bone white Phantom gliders.
The ones that I want have red eyes.
Will pay cash or trade.
phishmasta
Posted 11/5/2017 10:34 AM (#883420 - in reply to #883405)
Subject: Re: WTB - Phantom

I've never seen one that particular color. Is that an old color pattern from the wood phantom days?? Thorne bros has a custom color "prism superman" that is similar to what you're looking for minus the red eyes.
muskymartin67
Posted 11/5/2017 10:55 AM (#883423 - in reply to #883405)

I think the one he is reffering to has actual bulging glass eyes. Todd Cleveland made some show colors a while back, typically certain colors were only available for that particular year , they were also made in very limited quantities I wouldn't be surprised if only 50 or less of that pattern were made period, but I could be wrong may possibly be kinda like looking for that needle in a haystack. Best of luck!
MUSKGANG
Posted 11/10/2017 2:57 PM (#884002 - in reply to #883405)

Muskymartin67-Yes I believe the ones he is looking for are the Tom Stinson Custom phantoms they did for a few show colors. The eye you are referring to is known as the "bright" eye. Tom designed the eye himself and sold them to Todd Cleveland. They are now used in the "sinister" line up of baits that Todd started. If you go to Tom's facebook page there are a bunch of the baits you are referring to in his photos. The name of the page is "tom stinson customs". If I were you Dunlap I'd put an add on the musky flea market as well. Every once in a while one of his baits pop up.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [30 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)